There are many benefits to hormone replacement therapy, all of which will vary depending on the patient’s unique reasons for receiving the treatment in the first place. The possible benefits include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Bone protection
- A boost in energy
- Decreased hot flashes and night sweats
- An improvement in one’s quality of sleep
- An increase in one’s sex drive
There are also a few possible side effects associated with bioidentical hormone therapy. These side effects include the following:
- Patients may experience irritability, acne, itching, rashes, and aggressiveness, especially when the therapy course is first started. The good news is that these side effects generally disappear once the hormone levels begin to balance out.
- Women may also experience breast tenderness, bloating, spotting, and abdominal cramping. Once again, these side effects should disappear over time.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Cost Pricing for hormone replacement therapy varies from patient to patient. Contact us today for a free consultation