Dr Carlos M. Verdeza is a Medical Doctor graduated from Medellin, Colombia at Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana. He is certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and a fully trained BE/BC Gynecologist and Obstetrician from Albany Medical Center at Albany, N.Y.
Dr V went through further training and certification in Cosmetic Gynecology and Liposuction at the International Society of Cosmetic Gynecology (ISCGYN) at the Pelosi Institute, Bayonne, N.J. Dr Verdeza became recently board certified by the American Academy of anti-ageing and Metabolic Medicine (A4M). He is also certified, and B/E from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) and is a current member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS).
The speciality recognition identified herein has been received from a private organization not affiliated with or recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine.
Dr Verdeza offers the latest surgical and non-surgical Cosmetic treatments, Anti-ageing and Metabolic medicine, and Gynecology services in his state-of-the-art private office.
- Medical Doctor and Surgeon (MD)
- BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified Physician by the American Academy of Anti-ageing and Metabolic Medicine.
- Board eligible, Currently certified in Aesthetic Medicine by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- anti-ageing and Regenerative Medicine Certification: American Academy of anti-ageing and Regenerative Medicine / Chicago, IL
- Lipoplasty under local anaesthesia: International Society of Cosmetic Gynecology / Pelosi institute. /Bayonne, NJ
- Postgraduate and Chief Resident: Obstetrics and Gynecology Department / Albany Medical Center / Albany, NY
- A4M (American Academy of anti-ageing and Regenerative medicine).
- ISCGYN (International Society of Cosmetogynecoly).
- ACOG (American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology).
- AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery).
- AAAM (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine).